How to Download and Install Internet Speed Monitor for Windows
Hello Friends, Hope you guys are doing well. As you have already seen the title today I will teach you How to Download and Install Internet Speed Monitor for Windows. So, without further due let us get to our Task on Downloading and Installing Internet Speed Monitor.
What is an Internet Speed Monitor?
The Internet Speed Monitor is a free to use and very easy to use tool for Windows Microsoft. Which magnifies the Experience of using the Web or the Internet on your Computer. It comes up with the Internet Speed Meter on the Right Corner of your PC/Laptop Computer. With which you will be able to see your Internet Speed.
Internet Speed Monitor also Comes up with many more Astonishing and Heartwarming features that every other Inter Speed Meter should provide. You can moreover Customize the Layout and the Functional Properties of the Internet Speed Monitor. Changing Font Style, Type, Color, Bitrate (Megabytes, Kilobytes, etc.) Network Interface and way over things.
Amazing Features of Internet Speed Monitor
- It tracks your Exact Internet Connection Speed.
- It Records your Daily Usage.
- It is a Multi-Purpose Software.
- It Comes up with a Pop-up Display.
- You can change the Type of Bitrate to Display.
- Completely on loose(Free).
- Fully Customizable.
- It is absolutely Ads-Free.
How to Download and Install Internet Speed Monitor
- First, you need to Download and Extract the Internet Speed Monitor Here.
- Now Simply Double Click the Setup and Install.
Installing Issue Fixed
- Right, Click on the Setup of Internet Speed Monitor.
- Now Go to Properties and then on Compatibility Section.
- Now Mark on the “Run this Program as Compatibility Mode“.
- And after that Select Any Previous Version Available.
- Now Click on Apply and Install the Program. Issue Fixed.
How to Turn on Internet Speed Monitor
- Press Right Click on the Taskbar.
- Now Click on Toolbar.
- Now Click the Net Speed Monitor (Hurray it is Enabled).
- Now to make it work Right Click on the Taskbar.
- Press the Click on Configuration Option.
- Change the Network Interface until the speed shows up.
- It’s all done. Now enjoy watching the speed of your Internet Connection.
Hope you guys loved this tutorial “How to Download and Install Internet Speed Monitor for Windows“. If you are still having any issues with the installation please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank You.