Here are 10 tips to propose to a girl that will make her say yes in an instant. Make sure you don’t try any cheesy routines like the one we did at the beginning of this article. These routines just aren’t effective and they will most likely make her say “YES” without even thinking about it.
10 Tips to Propose a Girl You Really Want
1) Tip No.1 – Make sure you really like the girl. Ask yourself: “Does she make me feel special?” Are there moments when you feel incredibly special? If so, go for them. Remember that girls love when guys pay attention to them and when they feel special, they want to tell you.
2) Tip No.2 – You want to set the mood right for the big moment. You want to do things that make her feel comfortable. Do you think she’d feel nervous having you by her side while you were proposing? Make sure you’re ready to do the things she wants and make sure you can show her why she should be with you.
3) Tip No.3 – You have to ask yourself if she’s ready to get married. This is going to be one of the hardest parts of the entire process because she obviously isn’t. You want to make sure that you can be honest with her and tell her that you aren’t ready to pop the question yet. Tell her that you’ve been thinking about it and you haven’t made up your mind yet.
4) Tip No.4 – You need to get your timing right. Remember that women have poor memory retention. If you ask her out on a random date, she may forget you completely by the end of it. You want to spend enough time together that she feels comfortable that you are actually interested in her and not just on her hand.
5) Tip No.5 – You want to be memorable. If you can make her laugh, you’ve done enough for your first date. The more comfortable she gets with you, the more likely she will think of ways to impress you. Try to get dinner reservations at two or three of her favorite places. This will make her realize that you are the type of guy who goes out of his way to be memorable.
6) Tip No.6 – Remember that it’s not how you start the conversation that will make her interested. It’s how you go on afterward. So, keep things casual when you finally sit down to talk. Ask her questions, make conversation, and then move on to the next person.
7) Tip No.7 – Don’t overdo the pressure. You can’t let her know that you want to get married the minute you sit down. This will turn her off and it will also make you appear as though you aren’t interested in her. Take your time and get to know her before you start planning the proposal, and she’ll know what type of man you really are.
8) Tip No.8 – If you want to propose to a girl, you have to be confident in your abilities to do so. Don’t play games with her. Propose to her with genuine feeling behind it. She wants to know that you are as in love with her as she is with the idea of sharing your future with her.
9) Tip No.9 – Make sure she knows how special she is to you before you start opening up all your plans. Let her know that you only want her to be the best woman that you possibly can be to your other half. You want her to have no doubts about your happiness with her in your life. That way she won’t feel like everything is going to come to a screeching halt the second you pop the big question.
10) Tip No.10 – The amount of time you spend together should be appropriate according to how long you have been dating her. For example, if you met her when you started school together, break up the time apart for a couple of months and then get back together. That way you can get to know each other again without spending too much time apart.
Another thing you can do to get the answer right is to get her to share her own desires. Ask her what she wants to do or what she doesn’t want to do. If you can get a response from her then you know you have opened the door to a possible proposal. When you are asking her this you want to be subtle. You don’t want to make her uncomfortable or anything else that could ruin the chance for a good proposal. You also want to be confident in your abilities to propose to a girl you really want to have.